Survey: Prioritizing Capital Amenity Projects
If you signed up for westvancouverITE before October 1, 2018, you'll need to create a new account as we moved to a new system.
Deadline to provide your feedback is Friday, February 22, 2019, at 4 p.m.
The District of West Vancouver is prioritizing capital projects for 2019 and your feedback is important.
- Navvy Jack Nature House restoration | $2,050,000
- Ferry Building Gallery restoration & washrooms | $2,000,000
- Library infrastructure | $706,000
- Memorial Park cenotaph accessible ramp | $75,000
- Garrow Bay east trail and stair replacement | $57,000
- Civic Centre Great Lawn fencing | $45,000
- Rutledge Field stairs & railings | $25,000
- Lighthouse Park: Juniper Loop accessibility | $10,000
Which of these projects are priorities for you?
- Page 1
- Page 2
- Page 3
- Page 4
- Page 5
- Page 6
- Page 7
- Page 8